At Auscold Logistics, we take ‘a fresh approach’ to distribution by ensuring we firstly understand your unique requirements. We then draw upon our extensive experience to develop an optimised supply chain network that delivers a positive impact on your bottom line.
Through our suite of services including storage and cross-docking, Auscold Logistics has assisted our customers to meet the challenges of complex distribution challenges and has successfully delivered increased cost savings and efficiencies.
We offer the following daily distribution services:
- Local/metro distribution for cartons and pallets
- Regional/country distribution for cartons and pallets
- Daily timeslot deliveries into all major retail distributions centres – Coles, Woolworths and IGA
- All major food service distribution centres – PFD, Bidvest, John Lewis and Galipo Foods
- All metropolitan supermarkets – Coles, Woolworths, IGA and independents
- 2 - 14 pallet refrigerated vans and rigids for local PUD (pick-up and delivery)
- 14 - 44 pallet refrigerated trailers for local PUD
- 10 different size refrigerated rigids and trailers with hydraulic tailgates
- Time critical deliveries
- Overnight storage for next day deliveries
- Short notice emergency loads
- Double stacker (Bar Van) fridge/freezer trailers
- Advanced GPS tracking with temperature reporting
- Temperature controlled docks for loading and unloading insuring product integrity
- Real-time KPI reporting
- Access to Auscold website for online PODs (coming soon)
- 24 hours/7 days a week service
In addition to our distribution service we also offer:
Contact us on 08 8304 6000 for further information on how we can assist with optimising your distribution network.